Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Minnie Moment

I so badly wanted Caroline to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween. I just can't believe an 18 month old can be so opinionated. She screams when I put on the Minnie Mouse dress and throws herself on the floor when I put on the Minnie hat (and you can FORGET the gloves). I found these Minnie Mouse ear attachments (attach like bows). She tolerated them for about 1 minute. I had my camera standing ready for this shot. I also had Bowen trying to encourage her to keep them on. The old "monkey see, monkey do" trick.

You can see her little Gator cheerleader outfit in the background. Daddy agreed to let her wear it this year. It feels comfortable like an everyday outfit and she can tolerate bows. My oy my! If this is what it's like now, I can't imagine how she'll be in her teens:)

No comments:

Post a Comment