Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Santa Visit 2011

An evening trip to the Bass Pro Shop to visit Santa.

Kids w/ Santa:
Santa: Ho, ho, ho!
Bowen: (walking right up to Bass Pro Santa)"Santa, I've been a good boy. Here's my letter. This is my sister Caroline. She wants makeup for Christmas. This is Davis. I'm not going to sit on your lap. I'll stand next to you for a picture.

Caroline: Daddy hold me. No Santa.
Davis: (upon sitting him in Santa's lap) WHAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

It's a Christmas miracle that we got a half decent photo. Of course, Brantely and I had to squeeze in the shot to make it happen.

Caroline thinks thought that the decorative presents under the big Bass Pro Christmas tree we hers.



You will notice that the kids are in public in their pajamas. Well, when you do late night events...it just makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment