Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Preschool Trip to Publix

I know, I know!!!! It's been a while. I LOVE updating my blog. I just wish I felt like hopping on the computer at the end of the day. You know, when all of the pitter pattering has quieted down and is tucked PERMANENTLY in bed. No more..."I need another sip of water" or "I'm hungry" or "I need to poop" or "I have a headache". By the way, I started typing this short paragraph at 7:30pm and now it is 8:15pm. I've been pacing back and forth between my desk and the kids' bedroom receiving some hum-dingers from Bowen AND Caroline. Oh, she's in on it, too. Bowen has schooled her on how to push back bedtime. We've been so busy I have missed some fun posts and need to catch up. Back in mid-April, Bowen's preschool class headed to Publix for a field trip. His class visited the bakery, seafood, produce and got treat bags at the end of the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment