Friday, April 8, 2011

THE party!

Caroline had a wonderful 2nd birthday party at My Gym. She was surrounded by her friends and family. I think every little one had a great time and probably slept like champions after they left the party. It was go time the second we walked through the door and the kids were non-stop party animals until we left. Thank goodness for venues like My Gym!

If you couldn't guess from the photos...Minnie Mouse was her theme. She's crazy about some, "ME Mouse". "Me Mouse" (all 4 of her dolls) go everywhere in the house that she goes. I think what was so special about this theme is that I had the very exact birthday theme when I turned two. Awwww!








1 comment:

  1. WOW - what a fun party! Those cupcakes and goody bags are adorable! You're amazing Jenn!

    ReplyDelete